12 Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity
Sometimes life can be hard. Bad things happen to the wrong people, good things happen to those who least deserve it — you know the story.
All too often, particularly in the media, it appears that the bad outweighs the good.
Yes, the world can be full of dark and disturbing things, yet why is it that when something good happens it is often swept under the rug?
With the awful able to firmly fix itself within one’s memories it then becomes extremely easy to lose track of how good and kind human beings can actually be.
So, to celebrate humanity and the acts of kindness that are so often forgotten about, here are 12 photographs that will hopefully restore your faith in humanity.
12. A dry cleaners offers the unemployed a head start in Portland, Oregon.
11. A villager selflessly saves a litter of tiny kittens during floods in Cuttack City, India.
10. Christians attend Gay Pride with ‘sorry signs’ in Chicago, Illinois.
9. After other passengers attempted to wake a stranger who had fallen asleep on his shoulder, New Yorker Issac Theil exclaimed, ‘He must have had a long day, let him sleep. We’ve all been there, right?’
8. A father makes things a whole lot easier for his son.